To register to donate food and for information contact, Indira Dingledine firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 202.441.0357.
We are collecting small cans of ravioli and beefaroni, tuna in vacuum packages or small cans, small cans of chicken, small single-serve boxes of cereal, oatmeal packets, juice boxes, individual raisin boxes or other dried fruit, granola bars, small packs of fruit cups, Easy Mac (mac and cheese), jelly not in glass containers, pasta, pasta sauce baby wipes and regular size toiletries of shampoo, toothpaste, lotion, body wash etc. and Covid kits with hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes.
JCA will be assisting on Wed., April 24 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at three sites.
- Oak Chapel United Methodist Church Hub, 14500 Layhill Rd., Silver Spring, MD 20906
Kingdom Fellowship Church, 12101 Tech Road, Silver Spring, MD 20904
- Harvest Intercontinental Church, Olney, 16227 Batchelors Forest Rd., MD Olney, 20832
- Seneca Creek Community Church, 13 Firstfield Road, Suite 100, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
- The Interfaith Works HUB at Twinbrook, 751 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, MD 20853
- Women Who Care Ministries, 19642 Club House Rd., Suite 620, Montgomery Village, MD 20886