SENIOR DIRECTOR, HEYMAN INTERAGES® CENTER
Is the acknowledged leader and proactive manager of the JCA Heyman Interages Center. Manages local educational and service programs that foster caring and supportive partnerships between older adults and youth. Provides technical assistance to other organizations and communities seeking to establish intergenerational programs. As a member of JCA’s Senior Staff, helps to establish and realize the JCA vision and frequently represents the organization before diverse publics.
- Master’s Degree in social work, gerontology or a related field.
- At least seven years’ experience in managing complex community service programs for older people or children, at least three years of which must be at a senior management level.
- Knowledge of intergenerational programs.
Starting wage: Low to mid-$70s plus excellent benefits
DATA/PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR, Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
Level: 62 Hours: Part-time (20hrs)
Wage: Starting Mid to High $30s (expressed as FT annual)
General Function: Performs ongoing and varied administrative functions and professional tasks including the supervision of personnel associated with the implementation of the Title V Senior Community Service Employment Program.
- Handle routine timesheet issues, and prepare timesheets for approval
- Coordinate Department of Labor SPARQ database updates
- Monitor and maintain orderliness of participants’ program and host agency files
- Update program lists
- Conduct Eligibility Verification, Enrollment, Orientation and Recertification of participants
- Answer phones, provide program information to current and prospective enrollees, host agencies, employers and the general public
- Conduct follow-up for current and exited participants
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment and manage numerous administrative tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed and accurate
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to quickly learn new database and software platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- One-year relevant experience
- At least two years’ experience managing and training staff
- At least two years’ experience providing administrative support to a busy office
- Interest in and ability to relate to seniors
- Able to keep confidential matters confidential
Reporting relationship: Reports to the Director of Senior Employment Services
Submit cover letter and resume to Yonette Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.