JCA provides the programs and services that support older adults and their families and builds bridges across generations.
Our Core Values
- Built on the fundamental values of honoring our parents and strengthening our community.
- Committed to serving the Jewish community and people of all faiths and ethnicities regardless of their ability to pay.
- Person- and family-centered, and thus responsive to the specific needs, values and preferences of the individuals we serve and their families.
- A community partner with government, private funders, other nonprofits and for-profit businesses.
- Driven by the spirit, commitment and hard work of our volunteers and staff.