A Gift to Seniors
VillageRides supports neighborhood volunteer transportation for seniors and adults with disabilities who do not drive and live within areas served by participating villages and community organizations in Montgomery County and Prince George’s County.
Listen as drivers talk about the benefits of becoming a volunteer driver.
See what it means to give the gift of a lift.
- Bannockburn Community
- Bikur Cholim of Greater Washington
- Burning Tree Village
- Gaithersburg Help
- Greater Stonegate Village
- Helping Hands University Park
- North Chevy Chase Connections
- Olney Home for Life
- Potomac Community Village
- Villages of Kensington
- Village of Takoma Park
- Hyattsville Aging in Place
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors of College Park – for information, email: email@example.com
VillageRides is a program of the Jewish Council for the Aging funded by the Transportation Planning Board of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.