A Gift to Seniors
VillageRides supports neighborhood volunteer transportation for seniors and adults with disabilities who do not drive and live within areas served by participating villages and community organizations in Montgomery County and Prince George’s County.
Listen as drivers talk about the benefits of becoming a volunteer driver.
See what it means to give the gift of a lift.
- Bannockburn Community
- Bikur Cholim of Greater Washington
- Burning Tree Village
- Gaithersburg Help
- Greater Stonegate Village
- Helping Hands University Park
- Kemp Mill Village
- North Chevy Chase Connections
- Olney Home for Life
- Potomac Community Village
- Villages of Kensington
- Village of Takoma Park
- Hyattsville Aging in Place
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors of College Park – for information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding for this project was provided in part through a grant from the Metropolitan Washington Council of Government’s through the Federal Transit Administration’s Enhanced Mobility program.