Despite COVID-19, JCA is here to help you and those you love find senior services in Greater DC.
A Gift to Seniors
VillageRides supports neighborhood volunteer transportation for seniors and adults with disabilities who do not drive and live within areas served by participating villages and community organizations in Montgomery County and Prince George’s County.
Listen as drivers talk about the benefits of becoming a volunteer driver.
See what it means to give the gift of a lift.
- Bannockburn Community
- Bikur Cholim of Greater Washington
- Burning Tree Village
- Gaithersburg Help
- Greater Stonegate Village
- Helping Hands University Park
- Hyattsville Aging in Place
- Kemp Mill Village
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors of College Park
- North Chevy Chase Connections
- Olney Home for Life
- Parkside Village
- Potomac Community Village
- Villages of Kensington
- Village of Takoma Park
- WUMCO Help
Funding for this project was provided in part through a grant from the Metropolitan Washington Council of Government’s through the Federal Transit Administration’s Enhanced Mobility program.